You must be thinking, who doesn’t know how to clean their face or wash it? Though washing the face is easy, it requires extra attention and care to give it an elegant and fresh look. Many people believe they should wash their face only when it looks dirty or when they need to remove the makeup. But the dermatologist says it’s better to wash your face twice a day to keep it clean and fresh.
If you wash your face daily and follow a proper cleaning routine, you will see the glow, and regenerated skin will enhance your look. Therefore, we are here with certain methods and tips to help you get clear and healthy skin.
Things To Know Before You Start Cleaning Your Face
Before you follow any routine or start to know the ways how to wash your face, it is good to understand some important things about washing your face. These things are also recommended by experts.
- Always wash your face twice a day.
- Make use of lukewarm water to clean your face.
- Avoid using any non-abrasive cleanser.
- Choose products suitable for your skin type.
- Moisturize your face daily and exfoliate once a week.
- Apply sunscreen to protect yourself from UV rays.
What Are Some Good Ways To Wash Your Face
Are you ready to learn the best ways to wash your face and keep it bright, fresh, and healthy? Here are some ways that will help you to cleanse your face correctly.
Make Use Of Gentle Cleanser
While choosing a cleanser or face wash for your face, you must opt for those which are fragrance-alcohol-free rather than checking for your skin type. Such cleansers are light for your skin, and thus, it does not strip off your face’s natural oils. A gentle and hydrating cleanser will avoid irritating skin and will keep it moisturized for a long time.
Remove Makeup Before Washing
If you wash your face without removing makeup, it will lead to clogged pores. Therefore, take a makeup remover on a cotton pad to remove all your makeup. Moreover, if you have acne-prone skin type or oily skin, you must use water-based products to remove your makeup.
Use Lukewarm Water
Not too hot, not too cold, lukewarm water is best to remove dirt and grimes from your face effectively. Keep all your hair back and wet your face properly.
Rub Cleanser Or Face Wash Gently
Pour some cleanser on your fingers and gently rub them onto your face in a circular motion. Rub all your cheeks, forehead, chin, jawline, and nose for about 10 to 20 seconds. Avoid rubbing your face roughly.
Rinse Your Face And Pat It Dry
Now, to avoid any irritation, you must rinse and pat your face with a dry, clean towel. Do not rub or scrub your face. Use a soft towel to pat it dry. Avoid dirty towels, as they will cause bacteria on your face and will clog the pores.
Why You Must Avoid Soaps To Wash Your Face
Bar soaps may differ in the pH balance of your skin. This leads to increased bacteria and yeast on your skin, leading to clogged pores and irritation. You must not use soaps unless they are formulated according to your face’s pH level.
Moreover, soaps tend to create high foaming, which eventually leads to the stripping of natural oils from the skin. Whereas face cleansers or face wash are designed for delicate skin to nourish and give them a natural effect.
Zequz Face Wash (Paraben-free) for daily use.
Tips To Have Healthy And Shinning Skin
Skincare is very important in a world full of pollution. To keep your skin nourished and healthy, you must follow certain tips. These tips are as follows:
- Keep yourself hydrated. Dehydrated skin will make you feel dull, itchy, and dry.
- Wear SPF to prevent sun damage. Such sunscreen lotion or cream will help you prevent wrinkles, age spots, loose skin, tanning, and hyperpigmentation.
- Include toner in your routine to clean and balance the pH level of your skin. Toners also restore nutrients in your skin.
- The serum is the best way to avoid hyperpigmentation or dark spots. It is an antioxidant, and thus it reduces sun damage. Vitamin C serum is good to use a day. But if you have acne-prone skin or want to slow down the aging process, you can prefer retinol serum at night.
- Keep your face moisturized with soft lotion, gel, or cream. But remember to use fragrance-free moisturizer.
- Exfoliate all the deal cells and open up the pores using an exfoliant suitable to your skin type. Avoid over-exfoliating, as it can dry your face and will lead to breakouts.
Recommended for you:
How Often Should You Actually Wash Your Face?
Washing your face and maintaining it clean is a very important step to getting glowing and healthy skin. Other than these, you must have a balanced diet, exercise regularly, use a clean pillowcase for sleeping, and take good care of your skin is very necessary.
Very informative … plz share more